The African Stars Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The African Stars Pride

HomeEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thank you to everyone who still visits <3 ASP FOREVER!
Latest topics
» ASP's Guestbook
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:23 pm by Sanfeer

» JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 pm by Mark

» Pride Updates
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm by Kiba(Kaede)

» Affiliation Requests
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:59 pm by Kali

» New Activity Rules
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm by Kali

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms Empty
PostSubject: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 pm

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms Aac10

(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸IT'S THE ETERNAL DANCE OF AFRICA¸.´¸.*¨)¸.*¨)

Welcome to the African Stars Pride!
The African Stars Pride is a unique & outgoing felid roleplay based in the heart of Africa. The community within our group is very friendly and welcoming, so you'll have no problems fitting right at home here! We all know that there are communities out there that soon dive into inactivity once you join, which is rather annoying. Well, here in ASP we are an active community! Whether we're having an event or simply chatting and having fun - there is never a dull moment!
Our staff, known as the Elites, are always at hand to help anyone out; whether they just have simple questions or serious concerns. They are all very hard-working and do their best to keep the community entertained in any way, shape or form. The staff are also very approachable and easy to talk to, so you have no reason to hesitate contacting them! The current Kiazolo is Kali, with our fantastic Zakas! We also offer fun contests and activities! Feel free to join us today!

Currently accepting Applications: YES

~Pride Rules~
We know rules are boring, but please read them. These rules are for the general ASP forum only; the roleplay rules are found in the "Rules and Information" areas of our pride website. You must agree to all the rules and read them all before joining. Thank you!

The code of conduct is as follows:
1. You are responsible for what happens on your account; we frown upon account sharing or giving away accounts
2. You must follow Forumotion's terms of service while on the website
3. Swearing and/or cussing is strictly prohibited
4. Respect is key; any sort of disrespect towards other members of ASP is prohibited
5. Negativity is frowned upon as we are a fun-loving site; please be able to take a joke and try not to be too serious all the time
6. Members may not discuss other roleplay forums in the chatbox or anywhere on site (including via PM)
7. Do not share any personal information while on the website; this includes but is not limited to pictures of yourself/others, phone numbers, and addresses
8. All artwork, literature, and ideas or objects owned by users posted on ASP for a contest or has been given to ASP is considered property of ASP and can be used by ASP for any intended purpose
9. Staff are to be respected and their word is to be followed

~Requirements~

1. Basic Grammar Skills
Basic grammar skills are required. It helps us to all understand what you're saying, and makes everyone's life easier.

2. Respect
One thing we pride ourselves on is mutual respect among pack members. This is now a requirement, as without respect for ones fellow peers, leaders, etc. then you will not be able to have as much fun here in the pride as those who do have respect for each other. All we ask is that you treat others the way you would like to be treated. That way, the pride is sure to have a great time on a day-to-day basis.

3. Joining our Website Before Posting an Application is Mandatory
We ask all users to join the website prior to posting on this topic, as there is no point in being accepted if you cannot even spend time on the website! Please make an account by clicking "Join Us", then using the account post an application here.

Member Application
If you would like to join, please fill out this application and post it either here or on our website in the Visitor Center:
Code:
[b]✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?:[/b]
[b]✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):[/b]
[b]✫ Felid Name:[/b]
[b]✫ Rank desired:[/b]
[b]✫ Gender/age:[/b]
[b]✫ Felid Species:[/b]  
[b]✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)[/b]
[b]✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:[/b]  
[b]✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?:[/b]
[b]✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?:[/b]

Helpful Links
Felids allowed in ASP: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t277-felines-other-animals-accepted-in-asp
FAQ: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/faq
Roleplay Rules: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t23-roleplay-rules
Mate and Cub Guidelines: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t517-mate-and-cub-guidelines

Layout/coding (©) to Kali/Tao Jun. All rights reserved.

Last edited by Kali on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Chess

PostSubject: Application   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:21 pm

✫ How you Found Us: A user on Lioden called _My_Life_.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes.
✫ Felid Name: Chess
✫ Gender: Female / Molly
✫ Felid Age: 2 years, 3 months
✫ Rank desired: Tafuria
✫ Description of felid: A melanistic serval, if allowed.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: It seems interesting and I was actually asked to draw the banner, before I declined do to lack of expertise of drawing wild Felines.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?:Nope.
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: A user on Lioden called _My_Life_.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Striker.

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:52 pm

✫ How you Found Us: Someone from dA has told me about this.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): I got an account ready. Just posting this in case.
✫ Felid Name: Liam
✫ Gender: Male
✫ Felid Age: 3 Years
✫ Rank desired: *shrug* Still Thinking.
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Ill think it through.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: The Site use to be African Stars Pack. I was Hiawatha/Striker. I missed the site so Im coming back/
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yep. Ill keep reading them over until the site opens. ^^
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Hiawatha/Striker
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Kali from dA. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Fal*

PostSubject: Returning   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 pm

✫ How you Found Us: African Falls Tribe
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): I have an old account as Volt, but didn't realize this was the old site so I accidentally made a new account since I was having glitches with my iPad. If I could have my old one that would be great.
✫ Felid Name: Fal
✫ Felid Age: 4 years
✫ Rank desired: Qwazi
✫ Description of felid: A Sand Cat. he has light Tan body with dark brown stripes on his chest along his back and down his tail.
He is 1 foot tall and well built, small muscles only used to defend himself and hunt.
He has sharp blue piercing eyes. Which indicates his site is dulled.
Mostly uses scents to maneuver.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I was on this site before as a noob and I missed role playing so I am returning. Plus I'm tired of wolves love me my felines!
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: I still remember them from before and I re read over them and will continue to so I keep them afresh. Wink
✫ Have you joined ASP before?: Yup I was a few characters my latest one on here was Volt
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Khalil from AFT
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Lune

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:14 am

✫ How you Found Us: I decided to check up on another website to see if there had been any activity - I was very surprised when I saw that ASP was being revived (and with big cats - which I've been wanting to role play for a long while now!)
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Not yet, but I will do (sorry!)
✫ Felid Name: Lune.
✫ Gender: Male.
✫ Felid Age: 1 year of age.
✫ Rank desired: Maja.
✫ Description of felid (see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum): Lune is a young White Lion with light blue eyes. He's quite tall for his age, and his mane has already started to grow. He's very curious about the pride.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: As stated above, I've been wanting to role play big cats/felines for a while now, and since I've missed a lot of the members from the pack (or should I say pride), I was hoping that I may see some familiar faces, and regain contact with them!
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes, and yes!
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Tannis, Ender, Abeni, Useni (and some others I've probably forgotten.)
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: No, but Khalil had posted the advertisement link. c:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Dust (Ginger)

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:58 pm

Heyo, i know this ain't the place to post anything besides joining apps but, i wasn't sure what else to do cx

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:09 pm

Chess, Liam, Fal, Lune, you are all accepted! Welcome to the African Stars Pride! :)
Your accounts have been activated. ^^

@Ginger: I've added your skype so we can discuss. :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Gnger

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:50 pm

✫ How you Found Us: Friends c:
✫ Have you signed up for the website?: Yes
✫ Felid Name: Dara
✫ Gender: Female
✫ Felid Age: 4 Years
✫ Rank desired: Ugarzi
✫ Description of felid: An agile, slightly smaller than average lioness. (design will be wip)
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I miss everything really, how it was, and rping a feline sounds really exciting since i haven't really done so before, it'll be a fun new startc:
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Ginger + many, many others|D
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Not really
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:51 pm

Accepted, welcome to ASP Dara!

Also wish to award 10 stars to Dakaashi, and 20 stars to Khalil for inviting users to the pride!
Back to top Go down
Stubby
Stubby
Gaunza Pain Trainer

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:09 pm

✫ How you Found Us:African Falls tribe
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Of course
✫ Felid Name: Stubby
✫ Felid Age: 2 years
✫ Rank desired:Qwazi  
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)Black Lioness with Leopard printing on her, right back leg is a stump. emerald eyes
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:*Almost cried during this* Everyone from the African Stars pack is here. I had been on that site for about 3 years. everyone was so happy there, and no doubt all was well and good. then I bawled my eyes out when it went. all the sites in between did good  so far until it went dead again. Then I saw it. The advertisement. I was like 'Whawhawhawhat' and clicked on it violently. upon seeing this, I scrolled down, seeing old names I have burned into my brain, and started to cry up a river. I literally have tissues next to me right now. I love you guys <3  
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: I do *Wedding bells ring* jk, jk, Yes <3
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Stubby
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Nupe

Last edited by Stubby on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:29 pm

Awww that's so cute Stubby, haha. xD
You're accepted, welcome back! <3
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Stryker
Sebzeni

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:34 pm

Welcome back, Stubbles! I missed the Mama Oak.
Back to top Go down
Stubby
Stubby
Gaunza Pain Trainer

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 11:12 pm

Thank you so much! <3 *Mama Oak squeezes everyone* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:12 am

✫ How you Found Us: some friend on skype told me!! ;u; I think it's Lune!
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): yep!!
✫ Felid Name: Kiki
✫ Felid Age: 2 years
✫ Rank desired: Ugarsi
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) I saw that my character could be a hyena, so in that case, Kiki is a spotted hyena with light blue eyes! Slightly smaller than the average height, but she's still got her nice bit of strength!
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I used to be a member before and I saw the invitation and I thought, why not? It's good to be back ;w;
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes, of course!!
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Granali, Käzie, Aloe, can't remember anymore names //cri//
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Yes, Lune!! I believe quq

Thank you for your time!! T//v//T and if I have to be a felid/feline, I'll gladly change it!
Back to top Go down
Stubby
Stubby
Gaunza Pain Trainer

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:26 am

Omg my sweet Kiki bb *Mama Oak hugs*
Back to top Go down
Khalil
Khalil
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:49 am

Accepted, Kiki. It's great to have you back!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Kiaowo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:10 am

✫ How you Found Us: Friend
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes, as Anarchy but somehow it was deleted. So I tried reregistering but my email was still in use so I used a different one for Kia.
✫ Felid Name: Kia
✫ Felid Age: 4 years
✫ Rank desired:   Qwazi
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Medium sized caracal. Chestnut body with dusky tan underbelly. Dark marks around the eyes, light striping on her tail. Thin tufts of dark hair on ends of ears. Blazing amber eyes.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:  I really felt a part of ASP (African Stars Pack) and felt literally torn apart when it disbanded. Now that it's back... even if it's back as a more... feline form... I really need this in my life again.

I'm sparing the details but things have gotten pretty rough for me, and I really need friends, new and old, to help support me and create new fun times.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Of course!
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Yes! At first I was Refreashia (Coke, Refreshing) then I was Anarchy. My favorite OC <3
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Kiba- might be a different character now? She's remained my friend since the Pack and after it disbanded.
Back to top Go down
Khalil
Khalil
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:13 am

Accepted, Kia! Kali will change you to a newcomer as soon as she can. Great to have you back!^^
Back to top Go down
Kiba(Kaede)
Kiba(Kaede)
Gaunza

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:58 am

Ahhh, Stubby, Kiki, and Kia! <333 Welcome back! It's so good to see you again!
Back to top Go down
Tarir
Tarir
Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:02 pm

✫ How you Found Us:There was a thread on a website that advertised ASP and it caught my interest.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):Yepperz!
✫ Felid Name:Tarir
✫ Gender:Male
✫ Felid Age: 2 years(or 36 moons)
✫ Rank desired:Tafuria
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)He has a light brown coat of soft fur that stays the same color until you get to the top of his back. It is ever so slightly darker than the rest of his pelt. His eyes are a fiery orange. His mane is long and shaggy, and is an auburn color.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:Because I enjoy roleplaying and have been on the search for multiple different sites, and this particular site seems enjoyable!
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yep!
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?:No, I have not.
✫ Were you invited by anyone?:I don't know their name but whoever posted the thread on that site.
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:03 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride Tarir! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Akira/Simms

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 3:47 pm

✫ How you Found Us: Striker (Liam on here now I think?) was the one who told me that ASP had reopened.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): I have created a new account, although I noticed that my old one (Simms) is still around. So if possible, I would love to have my old account instead of the new one ~
✫ Felid Name: Akira
✫ Felid Age: 3 years old
✫ Rank desired: Tafuria
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Lioness with a cream coat and green eyes (still in the process of finalising a design)
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:  I've missed ASP for a variety of reasons like the rp, the people, etc. and I feel as if it would be really good to be back - I really enjoyed ASP when it was around. I was unsure as to whether I should join right away, but after having a good think about it, I think now is perhaps the best time for me to join - why put off what could be done now? c: I don't want to miss this new chapter for ASP!
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yup
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Simms c:
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Striker/Liam
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Stryker
Sebzeni

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:17 pm

OMG SIMMS! *huggles* I missed you
Back to top Go down
Dakaashi
Dakaashi
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Ah, Simms Smile
Its very nice to see you come around again.
We can probably get ahold of you're old account for you, but I'll have Kali do that ^^
You're accepted! Smile

Kali will change you to Newcomer when she has the chance ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:26 pm

✫ How you Found Us: got an email
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): yes
✫ Felid Name: Kurai
✫ Felid Age: 1yr 2 months
✫ Rank desired: Maja
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Kurai is a large lion with a honey coloured pelt. His stomach is a lighter tan colour. He has a redish mane that is still coming in
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: lve been here forever!
Have you read and agree to our rules?:[/b] yup!
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Haidi and Adolpha
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: nope
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms Empty

Back to top Go down

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next