The African Stars Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The African Stars Pride

HomeEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thank you to everyone who still visits <3 ASP FOREVER!
Latest topics
» ASP's Guestbook
Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:23 pm by Sanfeer

» JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms
Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 pm by Mark

» Pride Updates
Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm by Kiba(Kaede)

» Affiliation Requests
Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:59 pm by Kali

» New Activity Rules
Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm by Kali

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Pride Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

Pride Updates - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:58 am

First topic message reminder :

This will be our official updates thread, where I'll be posting our new additions, rank promotions, etc! Stars can be given out to those who participate on this thread. This thread can also be used by guests to ask questions or post their comments.

Zakas will also be posting updates. With the pride, there will no longer be any pack news (phew!) so you'll have to keep updated with reading this thread, as well as the announcement forum. You do not have to post here, however it's always great to get some comments or opinions on things!

Guests: If you're looking to join, please view the other topics located in this forum!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Keerava
Keerava
Lead Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:19 am

Congrats to those who received stars!
Also, a sad goodbye to those who were removed. D: Hopefully they'll rejoin in the future! Hope Kafei becomes more active as well. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Kotaro
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:44 pm

I'm sorry to those you have been removed or lost their rank. I wish them all well!
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:07 pm

Rank and Update Day!

Hey guys! So we'll start off with the new ranks:
Zuri is now a Gaunza!

And now a very special announcement: Lead Zaka has been chosen, so please congratulate Akira on gaining this special rank! She will be helping with everything I can do, so feel free to contact myself or her if you have a question or concern about something! Smile

Contest!
For our contest, we've decided on a winner! Congrats to Pax on winning the free insect companion!
As well, I have made the Zakas the group administrators of some of the groups, so they can help with rank updates and such as well. C:

Now the goodies!
- A new RP area with dice is available for the Qwazis called The Mganga Grove!
- The pawprint shop was updated so instead of a free rank change at level 8, you get a free specialty change!
- You've asked for it and we've listened! The Golden Kali's are back and happening next friday (August 28th)! A topic will be posted shortly!
- Rank Missions will be added as well for a trial period, if they become inactive or boring we'll remove them

That's all for now! If interested, I've posted in the more characters suggestion so please give your thoughts on that! Enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:10 pm

Woooooooo!

Congratulations Akira for Lead Zaka you deserved it!
Also congratulations Pax to winning the contest.
I can't wait to post in Mganga Grove!
Also yusssss Golden Kali's!!!!!! Our lives will be complete! It will be epic!!!!!!!!!!!
And for rank missions I'll definetly do the Qwazi's mission once it's up!
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Sebastian
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:12 pm

Yay! Congrats Zuri! Congrats Akira! Congrats Paxybby. Qwazi's I hope you have fun with your new place! Kurai will be sure to accompany you guys if you need herbs. Yay for the Golden Kalis!
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Kotaro
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:17 pm

Wow! Congrats Zuri, Pax, and Akira! Everything sounds awesome! I can't wait to see what happens during the Golden Kali's. I will definitely be checking out the new RP place!
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:26 pm

Congrats Kira for your Lead Zaka rank! <3 Well done, you deserve it! A further congratulations to Zuri for becoming a Gaunza and to Pax for winning the contest - well done both of you. :3 Also, love the new RP area; that'll be super useful for the Qwazis I'm sure. Looking forward to completing the new rank missions and I like the switch from rank change to speciality change in the Star Shop. ^^ Finally, great news on the Golden Kali's!
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Congratulations on earning your rank, Zuri! I hope that you enjoy being a Guanza c: Also, congratulations to Pax for winning to RP contest; enjoy that little insect companion of yours!

Also, I hope that you all like the new updates we've done c: The Golden Kali's shall also be very enjoyable - can't wait to see people's reactions to achieving GK's for certain topics and in general, hehe ~

Last but not least, thank you all for the congratulations and thank you Kali for presenting me with the opportunity! <3 I am very honoured to be the pride's Lead Zaka and I shall try my very best with the rank!
Back to top Go down
Dae
Dae
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 4:20 pm

ohh wow, lots of nice new updates, I'm excited! thank you as well for the insect companion <3
Back to top Go down
Cain
Cain
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:33 pm

Congrats Akira for becoming lead zaka! She deserves it ^^ Also congrats to Zuri for earning her new rank, and also Pax for winning the RP contest! I called it that the Golden Kali's will be brought back, i'm quite excited for it, lot's of fun and lulz~
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
Qwazi Collector

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Congratulations Akira for becoming Lead Zaka! A genet and an insect is perfect! And congratulations Zuri on becoming Gaunza, I know you've waited a long time!
Back to top Go down
Sanfeer
Sanfeer
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:47 pm

wow wow wwooooo so many updates!! congrats everyone! ;u;
Back to top Go down
Xenith
Xenith
Ugarsi Tracker

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 5:10 pm

congrats everyone! i know i'm being kinda inactive rn but i am definitely going to rp in the golden kali's. i loved them when i was around ^.^
Back to top Go down
Stubby
Stubby
Gaunza Pain Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 5:48 pm

Congratulations to you all, loves! <3
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:05 am

Art for stars!
Please congratulate the following users on earning stars for submitting art to our dA group;

Cain - 5 stars
Dae - 10 stars

Congratulations guys! Also, it would be great to see more art being submitted to our group since it's a great source of adveritisng, so it'd be great to keep that up and active! c:

Also, remember that we have a new contest going on, so be sure to check that out if you want to enter!
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:02 pm

Congratulations guys good job on earning those stars with your art
Back to top Go down
Dae
Dae
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:33 pm

thank you for the stars! <3 and congrats to caebae!
Back to top Go down
Cevian
Cevian
Lead Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:35 pm

Congratulations on earning stars you guys <3
Back to top Go down
Cain
Cain
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Wooo! Thank you for the stars ^^ Also congrats to Daebae on gaining stars as well!
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:44 pm

Rank & update day!
Please congratulate the following users on gaining ranks;

Cain - Ugarsi
Dae - Tafuria
Zaychik - Tafuria

Congratulations guys, enjoy your rank! Remember that if you would like to change your rank, simply change the details in the 'rank wanted' section on your profile. :]

Other updates;
- Reptile companions will be added to the star shop!
- Every once in a while, elites will now select and PM certain users to tell them that their character is ill and need to seek the help of a Qwazi. This is so the RP can be a little more lively and give the Qwazis more to do!

Last edited by Akira on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 2:00 pm

Congradulations on getting your ranks guys!
Back to top Go down
Dae
Dae
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 2:53 pm

thanks for the rank change, and congrats to you two for getting yours as well! <3
pleased to see reptile companions available and random illnesses too. it should definitely add some realism to roleplay
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Sebastian
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Congrats everyone! Now I just need to pick a rank hmmm
Back to top Go down
Cevian
Cevian
Lead Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:12 pm

congratulations to everyone's new ranks! you guys'll do great! c:
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:13 pm

An additional rank update to add to the other ones that have been done today, please congratulate Sebastian for becoming an Ugarsi!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride Updates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next