The African Stars Pride

HomeFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hoping to set a reunion date to chat and meet up again! Check the announcement in the forums!
Latest topics
» JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms
Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 pm by Mark

» Pride Updates
Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm by Fehér

» Affiliation Requests
Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:59 pm by Kali

» New Activity Rules
Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm by Kali

» Side Character Guidelines
Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:46 pm by Akira

Top posting users this month
Stubby

Phantom

Reply to topicShare | .

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸IT'S THE ETERNAL DANCE OF AFRICA¸.´¸.*¨)¸.*¨)

Welcome to the African Stars Pride!
The African Stars Pride is a unique & outgoing felid roleplay based in the heart of Africa. The community within our group is very friendly and welcoming, so you'll have no problems fitting right at home here! We all know that there are communities out there that soon dive into inactivity once you join, which is rather annoying. Well, here in ASP we are an active community! Whether we're having an event or simply chatting and having fun - there is never a dull moment!
Our staff, known as the Elites, are always at hand to help anyone out; whether they just have simple questions or serious concerns. They are all very hard-working and do their best to keep the community entertained in any way, shape or form. The staff are also very approachable and easy to talk to, so you have no reason to hesitate contacting them! The current Kiazolo is Kali, with our fantastic Zakas! We also offer fun contests and activities! Feel free to join us today!

Currently accepting Applications: YES

~Pride Rules~
We know rules are boring, but please read them. These rules are for the general ASP forum only; the roleplay rules are found in the "Rules and Information" areas of our pride website. You must agree to all the rules and read them all before joining. Thank you!

The code of conduct is as follows:
1. You are responsible for what happens on your account; we frown upon account sharing or giving away accounts
2. You must follow Forumotion's terms of service while on the website
3. Swearing and/or cussing is strictly prohibited
4. Respect is key; any sort of disrespect towards other members of ASP is prohibited
5. Negativity is frowned upon as we are a fun-loving site; please be able to take a joke and try not to be too serious all the time
6. Members may not discuss other roleplay forums in the chatbox or anywhere on site (including via PM)
7. Do not share any personal information while on the website; this includes but is not limited to pictures of yourself/others, phone numbers, and addresses
8. All artwork, literature, and ideas or objects owned by users posted on ASP for a contest or has been given to ASP is considered property of ASP and can be used by ASP for any intended purpose
9. Staff are to be respected and their word is to be followed

~Requirements~

1. Basic Grammar Skills
Basic grammar skills are required. It helps us to all understand what you're saying, and makes everyone's life easier.

2. Respect
One thing we pride ourselves on is mutual respect among pack members. This is now a requirement, as without respect for ones fellow peers, leaders, etc. then you will not be able to have as much fun here in the pride as those who do have respect for each other. All we ask is that you treat others the way you would like to be treated. That way, the pride is sure to have a great time on a day-to-day basis.

3. Joining our Website Before Posting an Application is Mandatory
We ask all users to join the website prior to posting on this topic, as there is no point in being accepted if you cannot even spend time on the website! Please make an account by clicking "Join Us", then using the account post an application here.

Member Application
If you would like to join, please fill out this application and post it either here or on our website in the Visitor Center:
Code:
[b]✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?:[/b]
[b]✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):[/b]
[b]✫ Felid Name:[/b]
[b]✫ Rank desired:[/b]
[b]✫ Gender/age:[/b]
[b]✫ Felid Species:[/b]  
[b]✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)[/b]
[b]✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:[/b]  
[b]✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?:[/b]
[b]✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?:[/b]

Helpful Links
Felids allowed in ASP: http://africanstarspride.forumotion.com/t277-felines-other-animals-accepted-in-asp
FAQ: http://africanstarspride.forumotion.com/faq
Roleplay Rules: http://africanstarspride.forumotion.com/t23-roleplay-rules
Mate and Cub Guidelines: http://africanstarspride.forumotion.com/t517-mate-and-cub-guidelines

Layout/coding (©) to Kali/Tao Jun. All rights reserved.

Last edited by Kali on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:25 pm

Accepted, welcome back Aktaion! Please sign up for the website if you haven't done so already. Smile
Back to top Go down
Keerava.

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:31 pm

✫ How you Found Us: I've been on here before. :-)
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Of course.
✫ Felid Name: Keerava
✫ Rank desired: Tafuria
✫ Gender/age: Female, 2 1/2 years.
✫ Felid Species: Puma
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Keerava is a brown-red puma, with dark gray markings around her face. Her paws and tail are a darker brown than the rest of her body.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I miss being on here & miss the people on here.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Yep. I was more known as Kalan but I was also Bella.
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Stubby
Gaunza Pain Trainer

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:26 pm

OhMyJesus Welcome Kalan! I hope you get accepted back! :DD
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:41 am

Accepted, welcome back Keerava!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:58 am

✫ How you Found Us: African Falls Tribe.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes!
✫ Felid Name: Bella.
✫ Rank desired: Ugarsi.
✫ Gender/age: Female; 2 1/2 years.
✫ Felid Species: Amur leopard.
✫ Description of felid: Bella has bright orange fur with a medium red tint. Her eyes are an odd pigment of green, almost looking glazed over. She is bulky for a felid of her species, and her teeth and claws are razor sharp. She's pretty nice in general, but can be very distant at times. Stay on her good side, she tends to have little to no control over her temper. That's why her friends call her Cherrybomb!
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I love close-knit community forums. Also, I loved the African Stars Pack, so I decided to give this a try!  
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Absolutely!
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use? Nope.
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:02 am

Accepted, welcome to the pride Bella!
Back to top Go down
DarkAxel

PostSubject: AfricanStarsPride   Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:25 am

[b]✫ How you Found Us: Chatlands
[b]✫ Have you signed up for the website: Yes
[b]✫ Felid Name: Axel
[b]✫ Rank desired: Ugarsi
[b]✫ Gender/age: Male / 18
[b]✫ Felid Species: Black Tiger
[b]✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum): Axel has dark black fur. His eyes are dark blue, with very light baby blue around the pupil. He's very big and very bulky. His teeth are as sharp as razors and huge, so are his claws. He's pretty nice, unless you annoy him, or get on his dark side. Axel has terrible anger issues, and when something makes him mad, you better back off! People also call Axel, Ax.
[b]✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I enjoy roleplaying
[b]✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes
[b]✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:27 am

Accepted, welcome to the pride Axel! Please sign up for the website as "Axel" or let me know the account you've signed up with already, and I'll activate it! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:08 am

✫ How you Found Us: i was playing a chat site and sombody asked me if i liked to roleplay , i said yes and they showed me to this site ^^
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): yes , i have signed up for the website
✫ Felid Name: Feral
✫ Rank desired: i forgot what the ranks are , i'm sorry , but i would like to be " patrol "
✫ Gender/age: I'm female , and i am 9 years old
✫ Felid Species: Striped Hyena
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) My character can be really serious . She has some dark colors in her fur , like blacks and grays . She can be very protective at times.Feral won't let some things bring her down , if its to protect , she's up for the challenge.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:I would like to join ASP because i really like to roleplay.Roleplay is very interesting to me , if i have nothing else to do , this is what i will automatically do since it is a hobby of mine ^^
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: yes , i have read all the rules and agreed to the rules.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?:I haven't tried out ASP before and would like to try it out.
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: I was invited by someone on a chatsite chat called catspawisland
Back to top Go down
Khalil
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:19 am

Accepted, Feral! Welcome to the pride. Also, the "patrol" rank you're wanting to get is called Tafuria^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:15 pm

✫ How you Found Us: Someone named ASP on ChatLands.
✫ Have you signed up for the website?: Yes.
✫ Felid Name: Kamba
✫ Rank desired: Gaunza
✫ Gender/age: Female/ Five years.
✫ Felid Species: Cheetah
✫ Description of felid: Kamba is very athletic, she is quite young and childish.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I enjoy roleplaying and I deeply love African prides and felines.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: This is my first time.
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: ASP on chatlands.

Last edited by Kamba on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just wanted to change the age, if thats alright.)
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride Kamba! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:37 pm

How I found us: Someone named ASP on Chatlands.
Have I signed up: Yes.
Felid Name: Tikaani
Rank Desired: Tafuria
Gender/Age : Female / 2 years.
Felid Species: Caracal
Description of Felid: Very kind, She is a caring and loving African cat, She loves exploring and finding new things. She also enjoys hunting, But she would rather patrol. As rarely is it does, She loves rain, Even if its a tiny sprinkle or mist. She can be serious at some points.
Why join ASP: Who doesnt love Roleplaying including cats ^^?
Have I agreed and read the rules : Of course.
Have I joined ASP before/ What character: First time.
Was I invited: Only way I got in is someone named ASP.

Last edited by Tikaani on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:40 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride Tikaani! I'll be changing your username to "Tikaani" now. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:46 pm

✫ How you Found Us: someone name ASP gave me the lick
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):Yes
[b]✫ Felid Name:Isis
[b]✫ Rank desired:Hunter
[b]✫ Gender/age:Female/one year
[b]✫ Felid Species:Leopard
[b]✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)
Isis is a white leopard with light grey markings her eyes color are neon green. she can be social and hyper at most of the times but she would be serious went the time comes she would give her life for the leader and the ones she love.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:because I love animals and role playing
[b]✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?Yes
[b]✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use? No
[b]✫ Were you invited by anyone?ASP on chatlands
[/b][/b][/b][/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:48 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride Isis! You are one year so you will be a Maja. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashaki

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:16 pm

✫ How you Found Us: I found it on lioden
✫ Have you signed up for the website? yes:
✫ Felid Name: Adimu
✫ Rank desired:Gaunza
✫ Gender/age:3 years of age
✫ Felid Species: Snow Leopard  
✫ Description of felid: An slightly normal snow leopard but she has an line across her back
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Because I thought it was really interesting, this was nothing like that other roleplays I've been in.  
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: No, I have not
✫ Were you invited by anyone?:Nope!
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Hope you get accepted, Adimu!
Back to top Go down
Dakaashi
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Adimu, Accepted! : )
Welcome to the pride, Kali will activate you're account soon <3

Though, please add a Gender ^^
Back to top Go down
Ashaki

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:45 pm

✫ How you Found Us: I found it on lioden
✫ Have you signed up for the website? yes:
✫ Felid Name: Adimu
✫ Rank desired:Gaunza
✫ Gender/age:3 years of age/Female
✫ Felid Species: Snow Leopard  
✫ Description of felid: An slightly normal snow leopard but she has an line across her back
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Because I thought it was really interesting, this was nothing like that other roleplays I've been in.  
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: No, I have not
✫ Were you invited by anyone?:Nope!
{ Slightly EDITED } sorry
Back to top Go down
Dakaashi
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:58 pm

Thank you, Though next time you could edit it in you're previous post, Welcome to the Pride^^
Once again : D Kali shall activate you're account when she has the chance :3
Back to top Go down

Osiris
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:27 pm

Wow, lots of new friends:D Welcome to the pride everyone<3 I hope you enjoy yourselves ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:16 pm

✫ How you Found Us: While I was exploring CatsPawIsland, a user by the name of ASP showed me this website.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes, I have.
✫ Felid Name: Arthur.
✫ Rank desired: Tafuria, please.
✫ Gender/age: Male/3 years.
✫ Felid Species: Scottish Wildcat
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Arthur is a very light colored brown-orange with darker grayish stripes. His muzzle is white with an orange-ish ring around it. His eyes are a light shade of green. As for his personality, he is cynical, and sharp-tounged.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I'd like to join ASP because I've seen many feline roleplays on forums, but none so far that had big cats, and small cats together.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes, I have.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Nope.
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Yes, a Chatlands user named ASP.
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:21 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride Arthur! I'll be changing your username to "Arthur" momentarily. Feel free to join us on the chatbox. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:45 pm

✫ How you Found Us: By a friend on WolfQuest. SilverHybrid
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yep
✫ Felid Name: Zimba
✫ Rank desired: Any
✫ Gender/age: Female. 2 years
✫ Felid Species: Cheetah
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) A medium sized cheetah with a golden pelt with black spots and white tip on tail.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Because I absolutely adore RolePlaying and would love to rp with people
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yea
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Nope. This is my first time.
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Yes. SilverHybrid
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   

Back to top Go down

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next