The African Stars Pride

HomeFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hoping to set a reunion date to chat and meet up again! Check the announcement in the forums!
Latest topics
» JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms
Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 pm by Mark

» Pride Updates
Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm by Fehér

» Affiliation Requests
Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:59 pm by Kali

» New Activity Rules
Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm by Kali

» Side Character Guidelines
Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:46 pm by Akira

Top posting users this month
Stubby

Phantom

Reply to topicShare | .

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸IT'S THE ETERNAL DANCE OF AFRICA¸.´¸.*¨)¸.*¨)

Welcome to the African Stars Pride!
The African Stars Pride is a unique & outgoing felid roleplay based in the heart of Africa. The community within our group is very friendly and welcoming, so you'll have no problems fitting right at home here! We all know that there are communities out there that soon dive into inactivity once you join, which is rather annoying. Well, here in ASP we are an active community! Whether we're having an event or simply chatting and having fun - there is never a dull moment!
Our staff, known as the Elites, are always at hand to help anyone out; whether they just have simple questions or serious concerns. They are all very hard-working and do their best to keep the community entertained in any way, shape or form. The staff are also very approachable and easy to talk to, so you have no reason to hesitate contacting them! The current Kiazolo is Kali, with our fantastic Zakas! We also offer fun contests and activities! Feel free to join us today!

Currently accepting Applications: YES

~Pride Rules~
We know rules are boring, but please read them. These rules are for the general ASP forum only; the roleplay rules are found in the "Rules and Information" areas of our pride website. You must agree to all the rules and read them all before joining. Thank you!

The code of conduct is as follows:
1. You are responsible for what happens on your account; we frown upon account sharing or giving away accounts
2. You must follow Forumotion's terms of service while on the website
3. Swearing and/or cussing is strictly prohibited
4. Respect is key; any sort of disrespect towards other members of ASP is prohibited
5. Negativity is frowned upon as we are a fun-loving site; please be able to take a joke and try not to be too serious all the time
6. Members may not discuss other roleplay forums in the chatbox or anywhere on site (including via PM)
7. Do not share any personal information while on the website; this includes but is not limited to pictures of yourself/others, phone numbers, and addresses
8. All artwork, literature, and ideas or objects owned by users posted on ASP for a contest or has been given to ASP is considered property of ASP and can be used by ASP for any intended purpose
9. Staff are to be respected and their word is to be followed

~Requirements~

1. Basic Grammar Skills
Basic grammar skills are required. It helps us to all understand what you're saying, and makes everyone's life easier.

2. Respect
One thing we pride ourselves on is mutual respect among pack members. This is now a requirement, as without respect for ones fellow peers, leaders, etc. then you will not be able to have as much fun here in the pride as those who do have respect for each other. All we ask is that you treat others the way you would like to be treated. That way, the pride is sure to have a great time on a day-to-day basis.

3. Joining our Website Before Posting an Application is Mandatory
We ask all users to join the website prior to posting on this topic, as there is no point in being accepted if you cannot even spend time on the website! Please make an account by clicking "Join Us", then using the account post an application here.

Member Application
If you would like to join, please fill out this application and post it either here or on our website in the Visitor Center:
Code:
[b]✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?:[/b]
[b]✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):[/b]
[b]✫ Felid Name:[/b]
[b]✫ Rank desired:[/b]
[b]✫ Gender/age:[/b]
[b]✫ Felid Species:[/b]  
[b]✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)[/b]
[b]✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:[/b]  
[b]✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?:[/b]
[b]✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?:[/b]

Helpful Links
Felids allowed in ASP: http://africanstarspride.forumotion.com/t277-felines-other-animals-accepted-in-asp
FAQ: http://africanstarspride.forumotion.com/faq
Roleplay Rules: http://africanstarspride.forumotion.com/t23-roleplay-rules
Mate and Cub Guidelines: http://africanstarspride.forumotion.com/t517-mate-and-cub-guidelines

Layout/coding (©) to Kali/Tao Jun. All rights reserved.

Last edited by Kali on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dakaashi
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Zimba, accepted! <3
Welcome to the pride, Kali will activate you soon Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:14 am

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: Yas. Her name here is Akira. She was really helpful on my whole making-the-account journey.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yas. My username's TreeTops.
✫ Felid Name: Quetzal
✫ Rank desired: Hunter
✫ Gender/age: Male, 4 years
✫ Felid Species: Cheetah
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Quetzal is slender with long, yet strong limbs. His pelt is a dull orange, which is spotted all over. An obsidian hued stripe runs along his spine, coloring his ears as well. His eyes are a bright amber.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Because I love roleplaying. Especially felines.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yas.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: No, I'm a novice.

I hooe this is okay. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:20 am

Accepted welcome to the pride! I've changed your username to Quetzal! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:54 pm

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone? - Dakaashi private messaged me on lioden Smile
[b]✫ Have you signed up for the website? yes, I have an account
[b]✫ Felid Name: Myra
[b]✫ Rank desired: Ugarzi
[b]✫ Gender/age: Female and 3 years
[b]✫ Felid Species: Lioness
[b]✫ Description of felid: Myra has golden/yellow fur. Her eyes are a piercing and mesmerising golden and she stands a bit smaller than the usual lioness.
[b]✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I would like to join because I like to role play and this site seems a great place to do that. Also this site looks like it isn`t as complicated as other role playing sites Smile
[b]✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes I have read the rules and I agree to all of them
[b]✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?:
No this is my first time joining
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:58 pm

Hope you get accepted Myra!
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:06 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride Myra! Smile
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Kutanga

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:43 pm

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: Just changing characters ^^
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yup
✫ Felid Name: Zira
✫ Rank desired: Gaunza
✫ Gender/age: 2.5
✫ Felid Species: Siberian tiger
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)

Strawberry Color Mutation Tiger
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Already joined but I love the community ^^
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yep!
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Kia
Back to top Go down
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 pm

Kia wrote:
✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: Just changing characters ^^
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yup
✫ Felid Name: Zira
✫ Gender/age: 2.5
✫ Felid Species:  Siberian tiger
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)

Strawberry Color Mutation Tiger
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:  Already joined but I love the community ^^
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yep!
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Kia
Accepted Kia! Kali will change your details when she can to match your new character - enjoy c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:34 pm

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: Fal invited me
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes
✫ Felid Name: Kafei
✫ Gender/age: 3 year old female
✫ Felid Species: Serval Cat
✫ Description of felid: She is a tall, sleek and agile Serval with whiter fur than most others.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Because it's been a while since I have had a good roleplay to go on
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: I was Storm in the African Stars Pack
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:35 pm

Hope you get accepted, Kafei!
Back to top Go down
Dakaashi
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:37 pm

Accepted, Kafei!
Welcome back to the pride : )
Back to top Go down
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:46 pm

Yay Storm you have returned!
Back to top Go down
Paxx

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:41 am

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: link to it posted on tumblr
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): yep
✫ Felid Name: Pax
✫ Rank desired: Qwazi
✫ Gender/age: Male / 3 years and 2 months
✫ Felid Species: Genet
✫ Description of felid: Typical genet complete with light tan fur, black markings, and light gray ticking. A lean, small creature, yet swift in movement, making him a fair hunter of small prey.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Old member from this site when it used to be canid based.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: yes
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Yes, as Kehaar.
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:42 am

Hope you get accepted, Pax - it'll be great to have you back! <3
Back to top Go down
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:44 am

Paxx wrote:
✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: link to it posted on tumblr
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): yep
✫ Felid Name: Pax
✫ Gender/age: Male / 3 years and 2 months
✫ Felid Species: Genet
✫ Description of felid: Typical genet complete with light tan fur, black markings, and light gray ticking. A lean, small creature, yet swift in movement, making him a fair hunter of small prey.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Old member from this site when it used to be canid based.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: yes
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Yes, as Kehaar.
Accepted, welcome back to ASP, Pax/Kehaar! It's great to have you back - Kali will activate your account and place you as a Kutanga whenever she can c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I'm so confused XD Here's my form (I think)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:14 pm

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: I was invited by Akira
✫ Felid Name:  Night
✫ Rank desired:
✫ Gender/age:  Male, Young Adult
✫ Felid Species:  Panthera leo leo (Barbary Lion)
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)  Tan fur, long dark mane starting from the neck extending to belly, large (2.8 m long head to tail), and hazel colored eyes
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:  It seems fun and I enjoy rping.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: No

Back to top Go down
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:18 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride Night! Smile
I'll be changing your username now!
Back to top Go down
Kotaro1

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:24 am

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: Ah, ASP and I go way back. ^^' This is Shiny.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes I have
✫ Felid Name: Kotaro
✫ Gender/age: Male - 6 Years
✫ Felid Species:  Eurasian Lynx
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Kotaro weighs in at 50lbs and stands 32inches at his shoulders. His coat stays rather short and is reddish/brown. He has white highlights under his eyes, as well as white tuffs of hair from his ears. (I will create a reference soon.)
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I've been trying different sites, but none of them have the style I'm used to. I believe ASP has that style I'm looking for. Smile
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes, I have read and agree to your rules.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: I have never joined ASP before. Smile I'm looking forward to the adventure.
Back to top Go down
Keerava
Lead Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:28 am

Hope you get accepted, Kotaro! ^^
Back to top Go down
Khalil
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:40 am

Kotaro1 wrote:
✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: Ah, ASP and I go way back. ^^' This is Shiny.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes I have
✫ Felid Name: Kotaro
✫ Gender/age: Male - 6 Years
✫ Felid Species:  Eurasian Lynx
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Kotaro weighs in at 50lbs and stands 32inches at his shoulders. His coat stays rather short and is reddish/brown. He has white highlights under his eyes, as well as white tuffs of hair from his ears. (I will create a reference soon.)
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I've been trying different sites, but none of them have the style I'm used to. I believe ASP has that style I'm looking for. Smile
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes, I have read and agree to your rules.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: I have never joined ASP before. Smile I'm looking forward to the adventure.

Accepted, Kotaro! Excited to see you around ASP!
Back to top Go down
Markt

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:40 am

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: Saliko and Zuri are my younger sisters.
✫ Felid Name: Mark
✫ Rank desired: Ugarsi
✫ Gender/age: 3
✫ Felid Species:  Striped Hyena
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Slightly grayer striped hyena
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I never "Role Played" before and since I finished community college I think I should try since my sisters like it. I don't want them to get in trouble if I join though.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: I read your rules and think they are very agreeable.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: No

Sorry if I don't roleplay good I never roleplayed before
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:20 am

That's fine, we do accept users who haven't and I'm sure you'll learn quickly! Welcome to the pride Mark!
Back to top Go down
Blythe
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:49 pm

I'll be changing characters, I bought a character change in the star shop!

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: --
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes!
✫ Felid Name: Blythe
✫ Rank desired: Kutanga for now! c:
✫ Gender/age: Female, 3 years of age.
✫ Felid Species: Cougar
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Blythe is a lean and average sized cougar with a slightly lighter coloration on her fur. Her body is thinner than the usual, which makes her lighter and faster but also seemingly smaller and weaker. However, she's got fine muscles and accurate strength & speed. Her coat is a shady-sandy cream, which, by natural cougar markings, gets lighter on her chest, cheeks, mid-belly & close to her nose. It also get darker further from her nose, on her back, and at the end of her tail. Her eyes are honey-toned, confused as hazel or golden.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: --
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes!
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: --

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:51 pm

Accepted Kiki! Kali will change your details based on your new character whenever she is able to - I hope that you enjoy your new character C:
Back to top Go down
Kaspar
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:37 pm

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: I originally found this website on Wolfquest and I have just recently noticed that it was active again!
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): I have
✫ Felid Name: Kaspar
✫ Rank desired: Ugarsi
✫ Gender/age: Male/Four
✫ Felid Species: North American Cougar
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Kaspar is 70cm high at shoulder
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Because I joined the website quite a while ago (about 3 years maybe? 2?) and I haven't RPed in a while, also because it is the summer and I have no social life I would like to practice my writing.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: I was previously Kara, Niu and Dakota/Nico (I think he was called Nico I can't remember)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   

Back to top Go down

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next